Makes 6 large or 12 small muffins
- 3 medium zucchini, coarsely grated (about 3 cups)
- 9 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup milk or water
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C (355 F). Spray a 6 hole muffin tray with olive or coconut oil cooking spray, ensuring each hole is well-coated.
- In a medium bowl, whisk beaten eggs and milk (or water) until combined.
- Add zucchini, parsley, cheese (if using), salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Pour zucchini and egg mixture evenly between muffin cups, checking that the mix is almost to the top.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and lightly golden.