This is one of my favorite meal prep dish. I make a lot of it and storage on containers. During the week I just scoop 1 cup or 2 and add some grilled chicken. I will show you how you can make 2 servings but feel free to make more on your next meal prep day!
- 2 cups of brussels sprouts
- 1/2 Pecans
- 1/4 raisins
- Salt & pepper
- Olive or coconut oil
- Cut the brussels sprouts in half and steam them for 5-7 minutes. Make sure they are still crunchy.
- Heat a pan to medium heat. Add 1 tsp of olive or coconut oil.
- Once the brussels sprouts are ready, pass them to the pan. Pan fried them until they get a bit crunchy, then add the pecans and raisins.
- Add salt and pepper and let them cook for another 5 minutes. Make sure to stir the veggies every 1 minute or less, so they don't stick to the pan.
- Once ready, serve in a bowl or plate. It goes really good with grilled chicken.