My favorite way to spend my Sunday is with golden milk lattes, they are super tasty and honestly it just makes wonder to your bodies.
Here how to make it at home.
GOLDEN MILK LATTE
- 2 cups of milk of choice (almond, pecan, coconut and dairy all work in this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or to taste (optional)
- Pinch of black pepper (increases absorption)
- Tiny piece of fresh, peeled ginger root or 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- First, blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Then, Pour into a small sauce pan and heat for 3-5 minutes over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Drink immediately
Note: If you have a Vitamix, you only need to mix all ingredients for 4-5 minutes, it will heat itself!
Have you tried it? Share it with me on instagram @anagoesfit or use #anaeats