BBG AGAIN!!?? wait what?
If you have been following me on instagram for a while, then you know I started my account doing BBG, I wanted to have a tool keep myself accountable and connect with other amazing BBGers.
Since then, my fitness life has changed so much. I did finish BBG 1.0 & 2.0 in 2015 and early 2016, but since I have tried pretty much every class in Boston, obsessed over a few, bought and tried countless of different fitness guides, had tried my own workouts and although, I was very happy with it, I felt a bit out of place. I missed the schedule and having a plan there for me.
So when I was in México I decided to start BBG again. I was battling between two plans I love and came down to the next 5 reasons why I started BBG again:
- The workouts are easy to do anywhere. I own a few dumbbells and is easy for me to do a few workouts at home when I need to.
- They are only 28 minutes. Yes, I love this. Specially since I will putting more effort in this blog, work and teaching, I needed it a workout plan that would be fast to do but challenging enough to keep me in shape.
- The community. Yes, I felt FOMO and I couldn't resist. I saw the #12weekchallenge starting and had to join. I remember the first time I did BBG and how awesome it was seeing all the woman doing it and cheering up each other, and I honestly needed that.
- My OG BBG Boston friends started too. This makes me the happier! I have a message group with the first woman from Boston that I met through BBG and most of us are doing BBG again. It is so amazing having that support again and cheer up your friends.
- How easy it is to modify days if I needed too. I am doing BBG but I am not sticking 100% to the cardio part, so I like I can still take Btone classes, or boxing instead of LISS and HIIT. That way I feel like I am changing it up, in case I get bored.
Although I am planning finishing the 12 weeks, I will be posting more HIIT workouts in this blog for you to use, and will have a real think of what is next after this 12 weeks.