The perfect low carb dinner date night. Impress your babe or family members with this dish!
Let me show you how!
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 cup of ground beef
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 handful of green peas
- ¼ of an onion
- Minced garlic, salt and pepper
& tomato sauce! (get your favorite one).
- Cut lengthwise slices from zucchini using a vegetable peeler, stopping when the seeds are reached. Turn zucchini over and continue 'peeling' until all the zucchini is in long strips; discard seeds. Slice the zucchini into thinner strips resembling spaghetti.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir zucchini in the hot oil for 1 minute. Add water and cook until zucchini is softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pre heat the pan with a little bit of olive/coconut oil.
- In the mid time chopped the onion, carrot and green peas.
- Sauté the onion in the pan.
- Once the onion is transparent, add the carrots and peas. Let them cook fro about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Mix the ground beef with the vegetables and let cook (7-10 minutes). Stir once every two minutes.
- Once cooked add the tomato sauce. Add as much as like (I like to add at least a cup). Mix and let cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Once the meat is cooked, place the past on a bowl or plate and top it with the meat and sauce.
Let me know if you tried it, liked it and share it with me!