5 Ingredient Vegan Rawnola
I made this the other day and I thought to share with you. Rawnola is a super snack to make, and you can add pretty much any nuts you want or spices, super tasty and easy to pack to work or school.
- 1 1/2 Cups Medjool Dates
- 1/4 Cup of Nuts (Cashews, Almonds, Pepitas)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Shreds
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 teaspoon of cinammon
- Place the Medjool dates on a food processor or chop finely. If using a food processor, pulse 5-6 times.
- Add the nuts, and pulse another 5-6 times, until the nuts are in tiny pieces and get mix with the dates.
- Add the remaining of the ingredients and pulse a couple more times to mix.
- If is too sticky add more rolled oats.
Hope you like it!
What is your favorite rawnola recipe?
tell me in the comments!