Almond and Coconut Bliss Balls
Bliss balls are a great for snacking or travelling, you can bring them at work or school, or even add them to your cereal or oatmeal.
I love easy recipes that don't take me much time, or need million of ingredients. I typically grab a bag of medjool dates and add couple more ingredients that I have at home. Don't make it complicated and stick to the basics.
- 1 c of almonds
- 1 cup of dates
- 1/4 shredded coconut flakes
- Place the almonds on a food processor or high speed blender, and blend until starts turning into pieces or butter. It will take around 2-3 minutes.
- Add the dates and coconut and let is mix, it will take another 2-3 minutes. I used the high speed setting of my food processor.
- You will notice that the mix it is very powdery, and that's ok. That't when it's ready.
- With your hands, grab the mix and press together until it starts forming a paste, then roll into balls. The mix will be powdery, so don't be scared to press harder until the almond butter and dates stick together.
- Roll into balls and you are done.
- It makes around 6-7 balls depending on size.