HEALTHY BANANA OAT PANCAKES, + they are vegan!
EASY + HEALTHY BANANA OAT PANCAKES
makes 19-20 pancakes, depending on size.
- 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats, or oat flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of nut milk
- 2 Frozen bananas
- 1 cup of frozen bluberries
- splash of water
- On a blender, I used a Vitamix, mixed the pancake ingredients until well combined. Set aside for 5 minutes so the mix thicknes
- Heat a non-stick pan to low-medium heat.
- Use a 1/4 cup to pour the mix to a pan, that way the pancakes will be the same size.
- Once you pour the mix, let cook for a couple minutes, you will be able to see some bubbles. Flip when the edges are a little bit golden, and let cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat until the mix is over.
- For the nice-cream, blend the bananas and blueberries on a high speed blender (I used a Vitamix), and add as little as liquid as possible so the mix if thick.
- Layer the pancakes, option to add some peanut butter between layers.
- Enjoy with nice-cream on top!
If you make this recipe, don't forget to tag me on Instagram!