Bell Pepper Spicy Pasta Sauce
Still dreaming about last nights pasta, so good and so easy!
We had it with lentils and roasted cherry tomatoes and mushrooms 🍄 on a bed of spinach 🌱
I'm no huge pasta person (please still like me!) but this one is sooooo good. Matt was the chef of this, and I have no say on it and most of the time I think he should be the blogger.
It makes 2-4 servings and it's perfect for meal prepping.
BELL PEPPER PASTA SAUCE
- 2 roasted bell peppers
- 1 roasted onion
- 3 roasted garlic gloves
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 c almond milk
- 2 tbsp flour (any - we used buckwheat)
- 2 chilis (optional)
- Roast the bell peppers, garlic gloves and onion at 350F for 15-20 mins.
- Blend all ingredients
- let sit for 6-10 mins to thicken (even less) and mix with the pasta.
- You don't have to roast the veggies, the sauce still taste pretty amazing if they are raw.
- Color of the sauce will change depending on the bell pepper color, we used 1 yellow and 1 orange.
- You can add some chili flakes instead of chilis, but if you don't it taste pretty damn good too.