BLACK BEAN BROWNIE + super foods!
BLACK BEAN BROWNIES
- 1 1/2 c organic black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 cups pitted, soaked dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tbsp almond butter or PB
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp súper food mix @foursigmatic (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Puree beans in food processor then set aside in large-sized bowl. Chop up dates in food processor then add to bean mixture. Fold in cacao, vanilla and almond butter until it makes thick, uniform consistency. If too dry, add one or two tablespoons of water. Batter should be quite thick. Add chopped cacao nibs and super food mix if using.
- Knead batter with hands if need be to make sure all ingredients are well combined but not too wet.
- Pour brownie mixture into small, square baking pan. Bake for a half hour until it appears slightly crunchy and the sides are browned. Allow brownies to cool before cutting. Garnish with berries & mint.
Eat them all before anyone else try them cause WOW 🙌🏽😭🤷🏽♀️🤤
Let me know what you think, and if you make them make sure to share them with me on Instagram!
Learn how to cook lentils from scratch in less than 30 minutes.
Aprende a cocinar lentejas en menos de 30 minutos
Learn how to cook Tempeh using this simple and fool-proof method! It’s tasty, it’s hearty, and it’s packed with plant-based protein
¡Aprende cómo cocinar Tempeh con este método simple y a prueba de tontos! Es sabroso, es abundante y está lleno de proteínas a base de plantas