CHEESY FLAX MEAL CRACKERS - Full on fiber and omega 3's (VEGAN)
I have been feeling fancy and domestic lately, and I have spent more time experimenting with simple recipes in the kitchen.
If is your first time here, you will see that I love simple yet delish plant based foods, that literally, anyone can make. No fancy ingredients here, just your average fruits and vegs, with a side of yum.
Here are a new staple at ours that goes well with nut cheeses, as avocado toast, with hummus, soups. You name it. EVERYDANG!
CHEESY FLAX MEAL CRACKERS
- 2 cups Flaxseed Meal
- 1 c nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients. Add water and mix until an even dough forms.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheets and flatten to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut into 1½-inch squares then sprinkle evenly with sea salt or more nutritional yeast.
- Bake until crisp and the edges are browned, about 25 – 30 minutes. Let cool completely before dividing and serving. Yields 10 servings.
Serve with soup, nut cheese, or vegemite and avocado. If you make them, don't forget to tag me on Instagram and use #bowlsbyana