Iced Matcha With Homemade Hemp Milk
You need to make this ASAP if you are matcha obsessed like I am! I originally replicated what Rachel from rachelgoodeats but now I add my own thing, and change it here and there.
Here it is my go-to way to make matcha latte with home made hemp milk, and add-ons from time to time. I will list the brands I have been using for your reference.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 big tablespoon of hemp hearts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of matcha
- optional: 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of Mushroom Adaptogen
- 1 teaspoon or capsule of vegan collagen
Blend the water and hemp hearts on a high speed blender until mix and smooth.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Poor the mix over iced.
Voilá! super easy, and yummy!
BRANDS I USE:
- Matcha: Epic Matcha
- Hemp Hearts: Manitova
- Collagen: Beauty Boost from Vital Proteins
- Mushroom Adaptogen: Moondeli