Skin Care Going Green?
As any women, my skin has always being something that I need to take care off. Since I can remember I've had this ritual of cleaning my face before going to bed and after working out. I have never used anything fancy to clean it, maybe my mums creams (sorry mum!) or neutral soap.
While growing up I didn't have any acne problems, however, after I hit my twenties something happen. I am pretty sure that the excess of alcohol, mixed with bad eating habits and the pill had something to do with it. I started to have this annoying pimples all the time. When going vegan, I noticed my face started to clear up, but I still had some bad pimples here and there. I tried fancy creams, not too fancy ones, and nothing. I was sure that they kept coming back due working out and hormones. I was getting very insecure about it, and needed to find something to help me out.
I got the chance to try Bio Clarity and review it for you guys. All the opinions on this blog are 100% mine, so believe me when I say I loved their formula!
I will give you a bit of information on Bio Clarity and their benefits (which can also find on their website) but also my honest opinion and experience.
BioClarity is a twice daily, 3-step system that fights acne and soothes skin. The secret is Floralux™ with naturally derived chlorophyll (the green stuff in plants). BioClarity is clinically proven to soothe skin, alleviate redness, reduce pore size, and kill the bacteria that causes acne.
I received the 30-day supply, that contains 3 tubes with instructions in how to use it. I kept number 1 on my shower to clean my face while, well you guessed, showering, and the other 2 in my room, to use it before applying make up.
Here a bit more of Bio Clarity:
- Contains 3 powerful steps: Cleanse, Treatment, Restore
- Powerful natural ingredients include chamomile, green tea extract, and cucumber extract
- Reduces redness, pore size, and irritation. Clears Blemishes
- Treatment contains maximum strength 2.0% Salicylic Acid
- Soothing Restore step contains proprietary and new Floralux
- Dermatologist developed, tested, and recommended
- Suitable for all skin types (oily, dry, combination, normal, and sensitive)
- Non-greasy, paraben-free, oil-free, vegan, and cruelty free (PETA certified)
- Initial shipment contains a 30-day supply. Subsequent shipments are every-other-month and contain a 60-day supply
Biggest changes I noticed:
- First of all, my skin clean up big time! the pimples around my cheeks where completely gone.
- My skin was super smooth after a few days.
- Didn't feel like my skin was dry, like with other treatments.
- My skin wasn't greasy as before, and kept relative clean after working out.
- You have to use it twice a day, which It took a few days to get used to it, and it felt more natural to do it at the end of the day.
I truly recommend trying Bio Clarity, it is all natural and super easy to use! you can get it in a subscription and it doesn't charge for delivery! For an extra 50% off on the first month use the code: ANAFIT
Now is your turn:
What are your skin care routines?