Pancakes (Sugar free!)
Couple weeks ago, I joined a "Sugar Free" challenge. More than 70 women were ditching added sugars and changing their diet. I've done it before so I thought it would be easier. To my surprise, it was so hard! I was craving sweets more than ever!
Luckily for me, these women were kind enough to exchange recipes and tips. Julia, shared this pancake recipe with all of us. I scrolled down the ingredient list and I noticed that I had them all, so I got up and made pancakes. I was a bit concern of the final result, but let me tell you. They are so yummy! they won't turn into scramble eggs, because guess what, you won't even use eggs!
I modify some ingredients and you can too!
Now, let's get to business. Scroll down for the ingredient list.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 cup of rolled oats
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- Blend all ingredients. Pass the mix to a bowl.
- Preheat a pan, and add a bit of coconut oil to cook the pancakes.
- Use a 1/4 of a cup measurement spoon to scoop into the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 mins each side, or until golden.
- This recipe makes around 12 pancakes depending on size.
I topped my pancakes with homemade jam. You can use fresh berries or more banana!